Gravity Road is a dynamic, creative company bringing together marketing, entertainment, and technology to create ideas that audiences will love, be entertained by, talk about and want to spend time with. In the UK, we were recently awarded Campaign’s Digital Innovation Agency of the Year for the second year in a row and are part of the Brandtech Group, one of Fast Company's Most Progressive Companies 2022.
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious Creative Director who is plugged into social, digital and pop culture, especially in the US. Someone who is as familiar with the bottom of the TikTok scroll and the deepest subreddits as they are with writing scripts.
You have an eye for finding the latest trends and know how to apply them creatively to innovative brand-focused ideas.
You’ll be hands-on and be able to see any project through from end to end and great at mentoring and developing less experienced talent too.
What you’ll get up to
- Developing and directing others towards compelling ideas for brands across media from digital and social formats to film and the metaverse
- Copywriting for assets across different social platforms and digital mediums
- Scamping / mocking initial ideas to present to clients
- Be client facing and client friendly - effectively pitching innovative concepts to them
- Nurturing and maintaining strong client relationships over time
- Working closely with Creative Directors to hone ideas
- Sharing knowledge internally to level up the department and agency
What you need
- You’re a 2022 kind of CD ideally having worked in advertising, social, PR or other creative industries for 8+ years
- You love ideas and creativity in all its forms
- You are super curious about everything
- You’re ideas are culturally fresh, relevant and new
- You have created work people have talked about
- You know and love creating work that resonates across social and digital platforms
- You’re interested in people and open to a range of opinions and perspectives
- You’re high energy and excited about what you do
- You do creative stuff outside of work
- You know how to use Adobe Creative Suite / Google ecosystem
- You thrive in fast paced environments with a buzz about them
- You can get hands on with the work and CD the work of creative teams, depending on the situation.
Gravity Road offers an excellent working environment and has a commitment to training and developing its employees. This role has excellent progression opportunities for a hard-working and ambitious candidate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary: $160k-$200k per year depending on experience