Gravity Road is a creative company that believes in time well spent. We create things that people want to spend time with – ideas that audiences will love, share and be entertained by. And we do this by connecting brands with culture and technology in ways that are smart, progressive and playful. We want to entertain and engage.
Our diverse teams come from a range of backgrounds including journalism, designers and brands. Diversity in all guises is a commercial imperative for us. We also value the things that are important to you outside of work and are open to all flexible working applications. For us the most important thing is to have the best people, doing their best work.
We recently won Campaign’s Digital & Innovation Agency of the year award and we have consolidated that win by launching a Social Commerce discipline that delivers paid media and creative solutions to its clients. We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be a part of that fast growing team.
The role will involve developing brilliant, progressive, effective work. You will work across a number of clients to deliver end-to-end media and creative campaigns that deliver growth to our clients.
What you'll get up to
- Build and manage paid social campaigns across our client base [Facebook & Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest]
- Manage mid-large scale Paid Search and Google Shopping Campaigns against sales acquisition targets
- Manage budgets and make recommendations for optimizations/tactics to improve media performance
- Have a strong understanding of marketing funnels and demonstrate a growth mindset across client portfolios
- Contribute to the development of creative and strategic shifts based on analysis of paid performance and your platform knowledge
- Contribute to media planning
- Weekly and monthly analysis and reporting for live campaigns
- Be the expert in the room on performance related client calls
What you need
- +3 years’ experience in a paid performance role working across global accounts
- Analytical, with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success
- Curious outlook and a can-do attitude, proactive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Google Ads [Search, Display & YouTube]
- Well versed in tracking campaign delivery, reporting on results with performance analysis and recommendations
- Experience in reporting and tracking tools such as GA, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize & Google Data Studio
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to understand and analyse large datasets
- Proven experience in acquisition led campaigns
Gravity Road offers an excellent working environment and has a commitment to training and developing its employees. This role has excellent progression opportunities for a hard-working and ambitious candidate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary: £35k -£39k depending on experience