Gravity Road is a creative company bringing together marketing, entertainment, and technology to create things people want to spend time with – ideas that audiences will love and be entertained by. We were recently named Digital Innovation Agency of the Year and are part of You&MrJones, one of Fast Company’s Most Progressive Companies 2021.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join as a Team Assistant helping the agency run smoothly. The role is responsible for facilitating meetings and collaboration for senior staff and ensuring the delivery of agency operations as a key agency point of contact. As our first role of this type, there is a lot of scope for growth and development and we’re excited for the person to help us explore the full extent of the opportunity and to become a central part of Gravity Road.
What you’ll get up to
- Diary management for Heads Of department: understanding the importance of key meetings and allowing sufficient time around meetings for travel and preparation
- Organise travel, transfers and accommodation for the agency
- Provide a low-level front of house when working together from an office or meeting space
- Manage all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Coordinate meetings including; room bookings, catering requirements, IT/audio equipment and stationary
- Setting up meetings for new employees with members of each department
- Assisting with scheduling interviews for candidates
- Helping to organise company socials and event logistics
What you need
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), proficient with Mac, Keynote experience is desirable
- Self starter - proactive in taking the initiative to resolve complex organisational and interpersonal issues
- Emotional intelligence and strong social skills – the ability to build and manage relationships with people across the agency regardless of level
- Attention to detail – rigour around your work, ensuring it’s as accurate as possible
- Positive attitude – a can-do attitude, no matter the challenge
- Curiosity – to ask questions, research things you don’t know about and use this to creatively solve the problem at hand
- Team player – ability to collaborate with others
Gravity Road offers an excellent working environment and has a commitment to training and developing its employees. This role has excellent progression opportunities for a hard-working and ambitious candidate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary £22-24k per year