Gravity Road is a creative company bringing together marketing, entertainment, and technology to create things people want to spend time with – ideas that audiences will love and be entertained by. We were recently named Digital Innovation Agency of the Year and are part of You&MrJones, one of Fast Company’s Most Progressive Companies 2021.
We are looking for a creative that is plugged into social and digital culture. Someone that is as familiar with the bottom of the TikTok scroll and the deepest subreddits as they are with writing scripts. You have an eye for finding the latest trends and know how to apply them creatively to come up with innovative ideas.
What you’ll get up to
- Developing compelling ideas for advertising campaigns, specialising in digital and social formats
- Copywriting for assets across different social platforms and digital mediums
- Scamping initial ideas to present internally
- Effectively pitching concepts to clients
- Nurturing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Working closely with creative directors to hone ideas
- Sharing knowledge internally to level up the department and agency
- You’re a 2021 creative working in the industry for 4+ years
- You love ideas and creativity
- You are super curious about everything
- You’re ideas are culturally fresh, relevant and new
- You’ve created work people have talked about
- You know how to create work that resonates across social and digital platforms
- You’re interested in people and open to a range of opinions and perspectives
- You’re high energy and excited about what you do
- You do creative stuff outside of work
- You know how to use Adobe Creative Suite
- You thrive in fast paced environments with a buzz about them
Gravity Road offers an excellent working environment and has a commitment to training and developing its employees. This role has excellent progression opportunities for a hard-working and ambitious candidate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary: Up to $120k per annum (per creative)
We are open to solo creatives or creative teams